your spanish shop
Supporting appealmobile on his world travels

Monday 20 October 2014

Today I Bought Appealmobile Mark III

I have just bought my new appealmobile. The Mark III version. It's not really new as you can see in the photograph, but hopefully this is the bike which will take me around the coast of the USA in 2016 as well as uncompleted coasts of Europe



http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301352261234?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

You can see the bike here, but when it comes to the States it will have a new livery.

I have to say I am really excited, especially having missed a great deal of the summer with my injury.
I still have a lot of work to do with logistics of my other bikes in selling moving etc, but with the good help of a good friend of mine in Baltimore I am sure I can negotiate all obstacles in my path

First of all ride wise I still have a cycle expedition in India and the South East Asia ride to fulfil.

No comments: